It’s time for another game Quordle. Don’t panic if you have trouble finding today’s four-word phrase. I have the right answers and clues.
If you are a beginner, however, here is how to play Quirdle. Simply start typing words. There are four five-letter words you can guess, and nine attempts to find them. You can only play each of the four words simultaneously.
A letter that is in the correct place for one of the four words will light up green if it’s there. Yellow will be displayed if a word contains a letter that is not in the correct place. You can see whether a letter is in any of your guesses by clicking on it.
Here are the Quordleclues for those who find themselves stumped and need some help.
Quordle Clues For June 22
- Word 1 (top left), clue — Type of shell
- Word 2 (top left) clue — Running after a bank
- Word 3 (bottom left) clue — The audience at a Taylor Swift concert
- Word 4 (bottom left) clue — continuous singing
- Today, R is a common consonant.
- One word can be used with the same letter more than once
- Today’s words begin with C, C., C., and T
Quordle Clues For June 20
Warning! Before you scroll down, try to guess the answers using the clues.
Now, let’s get on with it. Today’s words are…
It is always helpful to have three words that start with the same letter. But if you don’t do this early you could be in serious trouble. I hope you were able to find the right answers and keep the streak going by using the helpful solutions I provided.