Welcome to Knowledge World.
We collect and use your data to provide and improve our Service. By using Service, you agree to the collection and use of information per this policy.
Information Collection and Use
We collect a few kinds of data for different purposes to consent to for improving our Services to you.
Types of Data Collected
While utilizing our Service, we might request that you furnish us with specific personally recognizable data that can be utilized to contact or relate to you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable data may include, however, isn’t restricted to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, Country, State, Province, City, ZIP/Postal code
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may utilize your Personal Data to reach you with bulletins, promotional information, and other data that might hold any importance to you. You may opt out at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link.
We may likewise collect data that your browser sends each time you visit our Service or when you access Service by or through any gadget (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type/version, the pages of our website that you visit, your visit time and date, the time spent on those pages, a device used and other diagnostic data.
When you access our website with a gadget, this Usage Data might take account of data, for example, the kind of gadget you use, IP address, your gadget unique ID, operating system, the Internet browser you use, gadget identifiers, and other indicative information.
We may utilize and store data about your location in case you license us to do such (“Location Data”). We utilize this information to give highlights of our Service and to improve and tweak our Service. You can enable or disable location services when you use our Service at any time by way of your device settings.
Tracking Cookies Data
Use of Data
Knowledge World uses the collected data for various purposes:
- to provide and maintain our Service
- to inform you about changes to our Service
- to permit you to partake in insightful features of our Service when you decide to do as such
- to provide customer support
- to gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
- to supervise the usage of our Service
- to identify, prevent and address technical issues
- to meet various other purposes for which you grant it
- to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection
- to provide you with notices about your account and/or subscription, including expiration and renewal notices, email instructions, etc.
- to provide you with news, special offers, and general information about other goods, services, and events that we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information;
- for some other purpose with your permission.
Retention of Data
We will hold and utilize your Personal Data to the degree important to consent to our legitimate commitments (for instance, on the off chance that we are expected to hold your information to follow appropriate regulations), settle queries, and implement our official privacy and policies.
We will likewise hold Usage Data for internal investigation purposes. Usage Data is by and large held for a more limited period, with the exception of when this information is utilized to reinforce the security or to work on the usefulness of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer periods.
Transfer Of Data
Your data, including Personal Data, might be moved to – and retained on – systems situated beyond your state, territory, country, or another legislative ward where the information insurance regulations might vary from those of your purview.
Assuming you are situated outside the USA and decide to provide data to us, kindly, note that we move the information, including Personal Data, to the USA and manage it there.
Disclosure of Data
We might release personal data that we gather, or you grant:
- Disclosure for Law Enforcement.
In specific situations, we may be expected to release your Personal Data whenever expected to do such by regulation or in light of legitimate solicitations by government bodies.
- Business Transaction.
In the event that we or our sub-divisions are engaged in an acquisition, merger, or resource deal, your Personal Data may be transferred.
- Other cases. We may disclose your information also:
- to our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- to service providers, and other third parties we use to assist our business;
- to carry out the purpose for which you grant it;
- to include your company’s logo on our website;
- for some other purposes leaked by us when you permit the data;
- with your approval in some other cases;
- If we consider disclosure is vital or fitting to safeguard the rights, property, or security of the Company, our clients, or others.
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we endeavor to utilize industrially standard means to maintain your Personal Data, we can’t ensure its outright security.
Data Protection Rights Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
In case you are European Union (EU) and European Economic Area (EEA) resident, you have specific information security rights, covered by GDPR. We endeavor to find sensible ways to permit you to address, change, erase, or limit the utilization of your Personal Data.
If you wish to be informed of what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. In specific conditions, you have the accompanying information assurance freedoms:
- the right to access, update or delete the information we have on you
- the right of rectification. You reserve the right to have your data redressed assuming that data is incorrect or fragmented
- the right to object. You reserve the right to have a problem with our handling of your Personal Data
- the right of restriction. You reserve the right to demand that we limit the handling of your personal data
- the right to data portability. You reserve the right to be handed a duplicate of your Personal Data in an organized, legible format.
- the right to withdraw consent. You likewise reserve the right to pull out your consent whenever where we depend on your approval to handle your own data
Kindly note that we may request you validate your identity prior to acting in response to such demands. Also, note that we may not be in the position to offer services without some basic information.
You reserve the right to make a complaint to a Data Protection Authority about our assortment and utilization of your Personal Data. For more information, contact your local information security expert in the European Economic Area (EEA).
Our Policy on “Do Not Track” Signals:
We honor Do Not Track requests and don’t track plant cookies, or use publicizing when a Do Not Track browser method is set up. You can set Do Not Track in the internet browser to illuminate sites that you would rather not be tracked. Do Not Track can be enabled or disabled by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your internet browser.
You can request to quit selling your personal data; we will cease such transfers. Assuming you request, that we erase or quit selling your information, it might affect your experience with us, and you will most likely be unable to take part in specific projects or enrollment benefits that require the use of your personal data to work. However, under no conditions, we will victimize you for practicing your privileges.
To exercise your data protection rights described above, please send your request(s) by email: email@example.com.
We may utilize third-party Service Providers to show ads to you to help support and keep up with our Service.
Links to Other Sites
Our Services are not expected for used by children under 18. We don’t intentionally collect data from children under 18. Assuming you become mindful that a kid has furnished us with Personal Data, kindly reach us. Once we are aware that under-aged Personal Data has been collected without parents’ consent, we take appropriate measures to eliminate that data from our servers.