The most common problem among us is bloating of the abdomen. Many of us often complain about a bloated stomach after several hours of overeating food. Even after consuming food, the core remains very heavy.
For some, the bloated stomach feels heavy even without eating anything. In such a situation, the abdomen always seems more severe than expected. As a result, the digestive tract is poorly affected, and there is acute pain experienced at the time of eating or even after finishing the task. This condition may lead to severe complications, and if not treated in time, bloating may become chronic and more powerful. And this may cause extreme pain and discomfort. Studies say that improper and reduced dietary intake of fiber causes bloating. It has been observed that excessive fiber intake leads to constipation, and the reduction in the levels of fiber also results in flatulence and bloating. So, the question arises of how to get rid of boating. The best way to get rid of this problem is by following a proper diet intake of fiber, rich in antioxidants, minerals, vitamins, and proteins. This will help keep the digestion in perfect order, and also, the level of harmful bacteria will reduce, which helps in getting rid of bloating.
Common symptoms of bloating generally include abdominal discomfort, gas, and stomach pain. You might also constantly burp or have gas or belching reflexively or have occasional burping or gas. Other severe symptoms may also occur alongside other symptoms, including Hemorrhoids that are visible through the anus. You may experience cramps or numbness in the area.
Effective Ways To Reduce Bloating
The question on many people’s minds is, “How can I reduce bloating?” Believe it or not, bloating is a widespread symptom when you overeat, drink too much, or do both. The good news is that there are several easy ways to reduce bloating. There are a few ways to reduce bloating and give you relief today!
- Exercise – If you want to reduce bloating, then you must get your exercise. Studies have shown that frequent exercise will help you reduce your body weight and your bloated belly. The way to do this is through moderate walking and stretching. Additionally, swimming is also a great way to exercise while simultaneously reducing bloating.
- Relax And Have Patience- If you’re the type of person who can’t seem to get out of bed, then you may need to learn some patience. If you strain during bowel movements, you can create unnecessary pressure in your lower abdominal walls. This can lead to excess gas production and bloating. So the best thing to do is relax each day and take deep, slow breaths.
- Drinking-Water- This is yet another popular way to treat bloating. However, this can increase your bloating symptoms. It has the same effect as extra pressure on the veins in the abdominal area. Drinking lots of water and herbal teas will help flush out the caffeine and reduce bloating.
- Yoga And Meditation- The excessive mucus you produce throughout the day is often due to stress. A great way to ease your symptoms is to meditate or take time out for yourself. Yoga and meditation have been known to relax the body and mind. Yoga is a good form of exercise that works the whole body and is especially good at helping to reduce bloating.
- Healthy Diet – Eating a healthy diet will help your bowels move timely and with less strain. Eating foods rich in fiber will also aid digestion. When you combine a good diet and a good supplement, you’ll be well on your way to improved digestion and healthy bowel movements. To make sure your diet is complete, you should also add plenty of liquid each day. Adding foods such as figs, yogurt, and berries to your diet are good ways to treat IBS symptoms.
- Reduce Stress- Stress and tension can increase the heart rate, which increases pressure in the abdomen. An effective way to reduce bloating is by doing exercises that will work the muscles of the stomach. The best thing to do is focus on strengthening the stomach muscles and improving your breathing.
- Medications – Many IBS patients find relief from calming agents like chamomile tea and aromatherapy. These methods calm the stomach and help to relieve gas. You can also try acupuncture and use digestive supplements. In addition to these, you may want to consult with your doctor to see if any prescription medications will be suitable for IBS.
- Avoid Dairy Products And Spicy Foods- Some foods make bloating worse. This includes dairy products and spicy foods. If these foods cause excess gas, the stomach will produce even more mucus to protect the stomach lining. This will increase the feeling of fullness. Instead, stick to milder varieties of food, especially those that don’t cause bloating.
- Diet Supplements – If you’re trying to deal with an IBS episode, be sure to avoid any foods that might be irritating your symptoms. Avoiding these foods will give you a better chance of reducing bloating. For instance, onions, garlic, chocolate, peppermint, and alcohol all have been known to cause bloating in some people.
- Breathing – Try breathing into a paper bag when you feel bloated. It will help draw out all the excess air from the stomach and bring more perspective into the lungs. Another way to breathe more deeply is to sit upright with the head lower than the heart. This increases the efficiency with which the lungs breathe. This should be done whenever possible.
The body also needs to be physically active to digest the foods we eat. This helps move the digestive juices through the intestines quicker and keeps the levels of digestive juices high. While sitting or sleeping, try to elevate your upper body as this increases the efficiency with which they are digested and expelled. Instead of having the stomach close to the bed, sleep on your side. This will encourage proper digestion.